Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Dandy & Company Episode II: The Return of the Dogstar


Here it is, DandyFans and new readers alike! The NEW beginning for "Dandy & Company". Starting Wednesday, December 3rd you can catch the ALL NEW Adventures of Dandy Q. Dog and the rest of the gang as a weekly, full page comic!

Sometimes in STRIP from, like the gag above, and sometimes as pages in long form stories. But the important thing is that the GANG IS BACK! Keep your ears open for more news as we get closer to the 3rd of December! Woot!

4 comments:

  1. It's great to hear that you'll be making more Dandy comics. I have all of the volumes of your comic and I enjoy reading them. I hope to see some great new stuff from you (and maybe more of Lutie too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you're excited for the new strips. I can assure you that Lutie will be back as well. Of all the characters, I think her popularity was among the biggest surprise.

    She's been featured in more commissioned drawings than Dandy himself, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. I can imagine. I remember asking for a Lutie commission from you myself a long time ago. I do hope to see her in the actual comic more.

    ReplyDelete